Facebook Ads Manager
About This Role:
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and scale Facebook ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated campaign Key Performance Indicators for our clients. You will accomplish this by working closely with the account team to build, maintain, troubleshoot, and scale Facebook ad campaigns.
The ideal Facebook Ad Manager has a HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they are able to spot trends, problems, and opportunities for their accounts.
You should be eager to get your hands dirty in the data to spot problems and proactively recommend solutions.
The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera for zoom catch-ups. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US and New Zealand-based business hours.
What you will need to have:
- Facebook ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Know the FaceBook SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
- Able to take verbal and written direction from the account team and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
- Complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ad Manager dashboard.
- Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign.
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to the account team’s attention.
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
- Develop and maintain mastery of digital marketing concepts.
- Ability to learn independently from video courses, books, Continuing Ed interest for courses & certifications.
The smaller details:
- This is a part-time position to begin.
- The right candidates will be able to quickly advance to full-time roles.